Wireless - Know Before You Go
International roaming and long distance service at pay-per-use rates are included with your AT&T service from ATMC Wireless, and may be automatically provisioned on eligible customers' lines of service.* However, before calling or traveling abroad, we recommend that you:
- Determine if your wireless device will operate in the country you are visiting. Use the Travel Guide
or contact ATMC Wireless.
- Call or visit an ATMC Wireless store to verify international roaming service is activated (or you may request it be blocked).
Tip: A data package is highly recommended, especially for iPhone, tablet, or laptop customers.
- Verify rates by contacting an ATMC Wireless store.
- Learn how to call home when traveling abroad.
Tip: It's easy to call or send a text message back to the U.S.
Simply dial: "+" (1) (10-digit number).
* Your plan may include the ability to make and/or receive calls while roaming internationally. Certain eligibility restrictions apply which may be based on service tenure, payment history and/or credit and AT&T and/or ATMC Wireless, in its sole discretion, may block your ability to use your phone while roaming internationally until eligibility criteria is met. When outside the U.S., Puerto Rico and USVI, you will be charged normal international roaming airtime when incoming calls are routed to voicemail, even if no message is left.
More helpful informationUse these helpful links for more information or visit and ATMC Wireless store.
Helpful Tips on International Roaming
Using & Tracking Data Abroad