What is a Refurbished Phone?
Refurbished phones are pre-owned cell phones and devices that have been returned during the 30-day trial period. Each Refurbished Phone/Device is independently tested and reflashed with the latest software to meet new factory standards.
Why buy a Refurbished Phone?
- Discounted price - Save up to 75% off of popular model phones & devices
- Reconditioned to high quality - Phones are repaired and reset to factory standards
- Unused or lightly used - In addition to repairs, many phones are often returned during 30-day trial period and can no longer be sold as new.
- Independently tested - Tested for functionality and reset to factory standards
- 90-day warranty - Same warranty as new phones but limited to 90 days
- Eco-conscious choice - Keep cell phones out of landfills by recycling
- Mail-in rebates are not valid on refurbished devices - you get a discounted price instantly
Available Refurbished Phones include popular models from: Samsung, Pantech, BlackBerry, AT&T, LG, Motorola, Sony Ericcson, Nokia, and Palm
Visit an ATMC Wireless Store
for the latest inventory and pricing.