ATMC Security Packages and Rates
Around-the-clock monitoring at up to 50% less than national providers
Call for a free on-site evaluation at 910-754-4311.
With a Bundle Without a Bundle
|Standard Monitoring for FREE System7||
||$10.00 When added to a compatible monitoring package. Bundle not required.||
$19.95 Commercial As a stand alone service.
1. 50% less claim is based on price comparisons of advertised rates with CPI Security and ADT.
2. Prices listed are for residential customers only and require a 36-month agreement. Separate pricing for 24-month agreement available. All equipment sold separately.
3. Smoke/fire and carbon monoxide monitoring require purchase of monitored devices, sold separately.
4. Requires compatible plan, broadband connection and equipment, sold separately.
5. Requires compatible plan, broadband connection and equipment, sold separately. May also require Z-Wave enabled equipment (door locks, light switches, etc.), sold and installed separately.
6. 24-month agreement required. Does not include security alarm monitoring. Equipment sold separately and must be returned upon early termination of agreement.
7. Free Standard system equipment includes: 1 control panel, 3 window or door sensors, and 1 motion detector. Requires $99 installation fee and 3-year monitoring agreement. Additional equipment is optional and sold separately. Interactive services require a compatible plan, broadband connection and equipment, sold separately.
Standard monitoring within any package requires a 36-month agreement and ATMC approved credit. Existing customers upgrading froma Standard Package will be required to enter into a new monitoring agreement. Monitoring may not be compatible with all equipment. Not all existing security equipment is compatible and purchase of additional equipment may be necessary. For Business pricing, call 910-754-4311. Other restrictions apply.
ATMC Security is offered by Atlantic Seawinds Communications, LLC. Atlantic Seawinds Communications, LLC is licensed by the Alarm Systems Licensing Board of the State of North Carolina and is a subsidiary of Atlantic Telephone Membership Corporation (ATMC).