Who is Security Central?
Security Central® is a North Carolina company that utilizes the latest security monitoring technology. It is a UL Certified monitoring facility and is staffed 24 hours a day with trained, courteous professionals who take the safety of your family as seriously as you do.
Security Central has four decades of experience and services hundreds of thousands of customers in almost every state in the U.S. When you need help, Security Central is on call.
Call ATMC Security for a free on-site security evaluation.
- The FBI reports a burglary occurs every 15 seconds.1
- A home without a security system is 3 times more likely to be burglarized. 2
- 90% of police believe home monitored alarms help deter burglary attempts.3
- Over 60% of residential burglaries take place during daytime hours
- In 2002, 44.8% of the Nation's burglaries occurred in the South.
- Most non-residential burglaries occur at night. 1
- 74% of foiled burglaries can be credited to an audible alarm system. 2
2. STAT Resources, Inc.
3. National Association of Police Chiefs
ATMC Security is offered by Atlantic Seawinds Communications, LLC. Atlantic Seawinds Communications, LLC is licensed by the Alarm Systems Licensing Board of the State of North Carolina and is a subsidiary of Atlantic Telephone Membership Corporation (ATMC).