AT&T 3G MicroCell
AT&T 3G MicroCell acts like a mini cellular tower, extending your wireless network for improved cellular voice and data performance in your home or small business. It connects to your broadband Internet service to create a strong, secure, sharable 3G signal.
- Enhanced 3G coverage indoors (up to 40 ft. away)
- Available Unlimited MicroCell Calling feature provides unlimited wireless calling for individuals or Family account lines while on the MicroCell unit (does not include unlimited data services).
- 3G/4G handset compatible - works with any AT&T 3G/4G phone.
- Supports up to four voice or data users at once.
- Device is secure - cannot be accessed by unauthorized users.
- Seamless call hand-over - start calls on your 3G MicroCell and continue without interruption, even if you leave the building.
- 3G/4G wireless phone/device (does not work with 2G phone/device)
- Broadband service (recommended speeds of 6.0 Mbps downstream and 512 Kbps upstream). Satellite broadband is not compatible.
- Installing your device near a window is strongly recommended to ensure access to Global Positioning System (GPS). A GPS link is needed to verify the device location during the initial startup.
- The 3G MicroCell device is portable. The device may be moved, provided the new location is within the AT&T authorized service area and properly registered by calling ATMC Customer Service at 910-754-4311 or by contacting an ATMC Wireless store.
AT&T 3G MicroCell Terms & Conditions
911 calls placed over your 3G MicroCell will send the address you provide in your in-store registration to the emergency response center responsible for sending first responders (i.e. police, medical assistance or fire) to your location. If you use your 3G MicroCell at a location different than the address you provided at registration, FIRST RESPONDERS DELAYS ARE LIKELY; therefore, you MUST keep the address on your 3G MicroCell account up to date. If you move your 3G MicroCell to a new location, update your address information immediately. Contact ATMC Customer Service at 910-754-4311 during regular business hours (8 am ? 6 pm) or you may call or visit an ATMC Wireless location for assistance.
Only 911 calls placed while connected to the 3G MicroCell will send the address you provided to First Responders. 911 calls placed while not connected to your 3G MicroCell will route based upon how the wireless network determines your location. Your 3G MicroCell needs electrical power and internet service to work. If a failure happens, all calls placed including 911 will NOT be connected through your 3G MicroCell.
3G MicroCell can only be used at an Authorized Location
You can only use your 3G MicroCell where AT&T is authorized to provide wireless service. Additionally, 3G MicroCell operation may be limited to specific places within our network coverage area. See your ATMC Wireless representative for specific information on service availability.
The address where the 3G MicroCell is physically located will be verified via the in-store registration process prior to use. If ATMC Wireless is unable to verify that the physical address of the device is located within an AT&T authorized service area, the 3G MicroCell will not remain in service.
Terms and Conditions
This device is sold for use on AT&T systems, not compatible with other wireless systems. To take advantage of all the benefits and service features, you may need to purchase additional hardware or software, pay monthly access and/or per use charges. Broadband internet access service required to operate AT&T 3G MicroCellTM, internet access service and usage generated by 3G MicroCell are subject to applicable charges from your ISP. Normal charges apply for mobility data plans and features when using the AT&T 3G MicroCell. The maximum coverage of the AT&T 3G Micro CellTM is approximately 5000 square feet. Actual coverage will be limited by the density of obstructions. Device may not support all location based wireless services, or video share services. Device must be operated in a location AT&T is authorized to provide wireless service. AT&T authorized areas are labeled best, good, moderate, or partner on the AT&T coverage viewer located at http://www.wireless.att.com/coverageviewer. Device may not function except in specific counties in a phased network roll-out. AT&T reserves the right to restrict national network deployment. See your ATMC Wireless representative for specific availability. Minimum $39.99 post paid wireless voice plan from ATMC Wireless required to enroll in optional unlimited talk feature (ATMC Unlimited MicroCell Calling) available for additional monthly charge. ATMC Unlimited MicroCell Calling talk feature includes inbound anytime minutes and outbound anytime minute domestic calls made to the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam and Northern Mariana Islands.