Interested in having your church services
aired on ATMC-TV Channel 3?
Current availability of space allows for four church services to be aired on Sundays on ATMC-TV Cable Channel 3. If you are interested in having your church’s services aired on our channel, please review the following guidelines before submitting a sample sermon to ATMC-TV:
- Church location must be in ATMC territory in Brunswick or Columbus County, North Carolina.
- The church must fully produce the church services (record, edit, send to ATMC-TV).
- Church ensures that they have all legal rights to use footage, music or any other graphics used in their production.
- Church ensures that all video and audio is of broadcast quality.
- Church agrees that they will produce a new program each week for the duration of their term.
- Program must be sent to ATMC weekly, via DVD or FTP site.
- Allotted time is either 30 minutes or 1 hour on Sundays (call to check available time segments).
- A representative of the church must sign the ATMC-TV Outside Producer Agreement.
- Pastor/Speaker must sign Likeness Release.
- If there are the max number (4) churches airing regular weekly sermons on ATMC-TV, the term limit for airing a church program is 1 year in order that other churches in the area may have equal chance to be aired (they can sign up once another church’s term expires).
- Time allotment and program cannot be used for fundraising.
- ATMC-TV reserves the right to reject any program that does not meet these guidelines or is not appropriate to be broadcast to our customers.