Community Bulletin Board
Community Bulletin Board is a free service of ATMC TV, providing text-based announcements
to non-profit organizations in the ATMC service area. Community Bulletin Board airs
on ATMC TV Cable Channel 3 and HD Channel 910 throughout the day between scheduled
*ATMC TV reserves the right to reject any announcement that does not meet these
guidelines or is not appropriate to be broadcast to our customers.
- Event must be organized by – or for the benefit of – a non-profit organization in the ATMC service area of Brunswick or Columbus County.
Event must be open to the public and either free or funds raised must benefit a non-profit organization in the ATMC service area of Brunswick or Columbus County.
Announcement must be sent at
least 2 weeks in advance of event.
- Any event organized by, and/or benefiting a political candidate will not be accepted.
Family reunions will not be accepted.
yard sales will not be accepted.
- Announcement will be posted on a time-available basis and no guarantee of total airings will be made.
Community Bulletin Board Message Request
Video PSA Request
Find the request form here – submit this form along with the Video PSA
A Public Service Announcement (PSA) is defined by the Federal Communications Commission
(FCC) as "any announcement (including network) for which no charge is made and which
promotes programs, activities, or services of federal, state, or local governments
(e.g., recruiting, sale of bonds, etc.) or the programs, activities or services
of non-profit organizations (e.g., United Way, Red Cross blood donations, etc.)
and other announcements regarded as serving community interests, excluding time
signals, routine weather announcements and promotional announcements.
the right to refuse the airing of a Video PSA on ATMC-TV Cable Channel 3 and HD
Channel 910 and is under no obligation to broadcast any information.
- The Video Public Service Announcement must pertain to Brunswick County and/or Columbus County, North Carolina or be related to an organization within the aforementioned counties.
- Any PSA organized by, and/or benefiting a political candidate will not be accepted.
- PSA submission is not guaranteed airtime. The PSA is not guaranteed specific air times or quantity. Airing times and quantity of airing are per the discretion of the Programming/Video Production Manager.
- Inclusion of a Video PSA on ATMC-TV Cable Channel 3 will only be made on a time-available basis.
- Submitting person(s) or organization(s) ensure they have the rights to distribute and broadcast the Video PSA.
- The submitting person(s) or organization(s) authorize ATMC-TV to broadcast the submitted Video PSA.
- The submitting person(s) or organization(s) release and discharge ATMC-TV, its parent and affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all liability arising out of or in connection with the making, producing, reproducing, processing, exhibiting, distributing, publishing, transmitting by any means or otherwise during the transmission and/or recording and/or distribution of the Video PSA.
- Submitted DVD’s/CD’s will not be returned.
How to Submit Information
For further questions about the Community Bulletin Board or Video PSAs, please call: (910) 755-1770